- Hand-basting silk organza to a fab striped fabric. Another skirt in the works! http://t.co/xkPPdiWV Posted 16 hours ago
- I love happy endings. This cat found her way back home after traveling nearly 200 miles! jeankaori.com/blog/2013/01/n… Posted 2 days ago
- Finished sewing my bustle-y skirt! jkaori.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-bu… http://t.co/RT3VglBD Posted 3 days ago
- Just saw @lincolnmovie. Wow - great film. Posted 3 days ago
- Knit-covered yoga balls - such a cool decor idea! jeankaori.com/blog/2013/01/d… Posted 5 days ago
Monthly Archives: August 2010
The Fall 2010 line will be launched soon, but here’s a preview of what’s in store. Zippers, chunky yarns, drapey fabrics and texture are the key words. Stay tuned!
I designed the Daisy Stitch Tunic for Interweave Knits Summer 2010, and was pleased to see the design highlighted on their site, Knitting Daily, as a “project diary”, where someone knits the design and shares their experiences. It’s very cool … Continue reading
I just love this Fall 2010 Prada look. The full-skirted hem is so fun and that chunky cardi — belted, of course — is too cool! Image from here.
I love capes. They lend instant drama and chic to any outfit. They can be cozy — depending on the fabric — yet look really pulled together. I was thrilled to see so many versions for Fall 2010. All images … Continue reading
I recently completed a wrap made with Americo Original’s Cotton Flame yarn, which is a lightweight yarn that combines thin, almost thread-like areas and thick, nubby areas. This type of “thick and thin” yarn creates a wonderfully textured fabric — … Continue reading
Here’s a striking necklace for the fall season by Irene Neuwirth, an LA-based designer. Love the colors and the bold design. Image from here.